This blog is written "from the perspective of someone aiming to enter the legal conversation occurring online surrounding the following:
• The intersection of individual rights and the internet, e.g., privacy, free speech, and defamation
• Intellectual property rights and peer2peer filesharing;
• Operating systems, e.g., Linux and Mac OS X
• Software licensing
• Open source software & open source software-based business models
• Leveraging open source technology to serve clients more effectively while maintaining the highest standards of professional ethics and responsibility."
Author: Daniel A. Reisman is a solo practitioner in Los Angeles.