- Current Issue
- Armed citizenry helped cut crime in Detroit, police chief says; recent shooting goes awry
- 10th Circuit strikes Oklahoma ban on same-sex marriage
- Judge tells teen he needed a dad to 'beat the hell out of you' (see the video)
- Kozinski dissent: 'Firing squads can be messy' but they are better than lethal injection
- Bill would regulate gun ads for kids | An NTSB for death penalty cases?
- SCOTUS allows execution of inmate, vacates 9th Circuit decision that he had a right to drug info
- Longtime attorney gives up practice to help lawyer-patients deal with 'spirit-killing' profession
- 6th Circuit says man can't sue judge who had affair with his wife during child-support case
- High applications to new law school show 'pent-up demand,' law dean says; tuition is $14K
- Opposing counsel call each other 'friend' in increasingly popular SCOTUS lingo
- Mistaken 'reply all' email leads to suspension without pay for prosecutor
- Law firm operates 'more like a factory' in filing hundreds of thousands of debt suits, CFPB alleges
- Man arrested after allegedly slapping, spitting on judge taking a cigarette break outside courthouse
- Firm sues ex-client over Yelp review that claims firm will 'take everything you've got'
- Former White House lawyer is convicted of attempted murder
- Imprisoned ex-dictator Manuel Noriega sues over use of his persona in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops II'
- Law school applications down 37 percent since 2010; first-year class could be smallest in 40 years
- Man who fell off cliff while drunk can sue those who took him there to watch sunrise, court rules
- Feds and 15 states announce suits against law firms, attorneys and others over mortgage-relief work
- Atheists ready to deliver invocations after Supreme Court ruling