Posted Aug 25, 2009 5:26 PM CDT
Our Legal Rebels project—profiling 50 of the profession’s leading innovators—gets under way today. (Learn more about why we launched the project and what we hope to accomplish at LegalRebels.com/about.)We’ve posted profiles of our first seven Rebels, along with videos, audio slideshows about the changes they’re trying to make in the practice of law. We’ll be adding at least three new profiles to this site every week until Thanksgiving.
You can also directly participate in the project:
• Sign the Rebels Manifesto, which was written by lawyers nationwide.
• Ride shotgun on our two-week Rebels Tour, kicking off Sept. 14.
• Stay connected to the project through your favorite social media tool.
• Check out what others are saying about Legal Rebels on Twitter.
• Buy the Rebels T-shirt featured on our September cover, a mouse pad, or even a Rebels skateboard.
• Nominate someone you think we should profile.
We think of this project more as a journey than as a destination—a search for the future of the practice of law in America. We hope you’ll come along for the ride.
Image Credits for Who’s a Rebel?: Photographs: iStockphoto.com, The Kobal Collection, Tim Wright