10 most popular legal news headlines on ABAJournal.com in 2013
By Molly McDonough
Dec 26, 2013, 07:45 pm CST
Each Friday in our Weekly Newsletter, we send out a digest including the most-read summary news posts appearing on ABAJournal.com in the previous week. So which posts were most popular throughout 2013?
These may not be the biggest legal news stories of the year. You can find those on another list. And this week’s special holiday newsletter will note the most popular magazine articles and galleries from the year. But on our Law News Now blog, readers of ABAJournal.com clicked on these 10 summaries most:
1) Associate attorney is unhappiest job in America, survey says
2) Attorney who billed for 29-hour day did the work, his lawyer says
3) Lawyer who abandoned $200,000 Ferrari to get to court on time gets new Ferrari
4) It’s not an April Fool’s joke: Illinois bar exam gets harder; which states have hardest tests?
5) Unwitting lawyer is suspended for arranging client loans to secure Nigerian inheritance
6) See the video: Law firm puts fake associate to work with summer hires, urges actor to stir up office
7) Lawyer is shocked at nasty response to Craigslist ad, says he was offering a service to law grads
8) ‘Massive layoffs’ predicted in law schools due to big drop in applicants
9) Man who appeared in court is legally dead, judge says
10) BigLaw partner sent ‘scathing’ exit email defending recruit to colleagues, clients
Click here to view or post comments about this story