June 2016 Issue
- Contentious battles between couples over frozen embryos raise legal and ethical dilemmas
- After Obergefell: How the Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage has affected other areas of law
- California lawyer pledges to fund college for 27 kindergartners
- 10 Questions: Crafting tech solutions for legal aid
- Legislators see bias in taxes on feminine hygiene products
- Honesty is the best policy for character-and-fitness screenings
- Dear Sir/Madam: How should you handle writing salutations and signatures?
- What Adele and Taylor Swift can teach you about finding justice
The National Pulse
- Police routinely read juveniles their Miranda rights, but do kids really understand them?
- Are private education programs for shoplifters a second chance or extortion?
Supreme Court Report
Business of Law
- Howard Law grads get major law firm attention
- McCarthy Tétrault chooses nonlawyer to redesign firm
- Replicas and animations can help present a winning case
- How much is that website?
- Proposals to amend law school accreditation standards would require more focus on grads' bar passage
- ABA Announcements
- Veterans Village of San Diego provides holistic services, including homeless court and legal aid