- Language gives us ways to remain honest and tactful—and to preserve client confidences
Jun 14, 2013, 04:13 pm CDT
- Law firm versions of big-box stores; IRS summer hours; Airbnb for the bar exam?
Jun 14, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- European M&As could rise despite risks, unstable economy (video)
Jun 13, 2013, 11:15 am CDT
- How much privacy would you willingly sacrifice in the name of national security?
Jun 12, 2013, 12:39 pm CDT
- Author on how ‘tremendously radical’ women blazed trails into the legal profession (podcast)
Jun 10, 2013, 08:45 am CDT
- Blogger reads between lines of NSA lawyer’s ‘false myths’ speech, knowing what we know now
Jun 7, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Firms with blogs have seen increased revenue; is there a correlation? (video)
Jun 6, 2013, 11:00 am CDT
- Did you take a bar exam prep course? If so, did you take out a loan to finance it? Any regrets?
Jun 5, 2013, 02:12 pm CDT
- ‘Aggressive’ is not a dirty word for women rainmakers (podcast with transcript)
Jun 3, 2013, 08:45 am CDT
- Letters: Deconstructing the envelope
Jun 1, 2013, 04:50 am CDT
- Social standings: A special tech trends report
Jun 1, 2013, 02:40 am CDT
- Meet 6 law firm leaders, each with a different story, each at the top of her game
May 31, 2013, 05:59 pm CDT
- Blaming the Baby Boomers; Do young children believe that ideas can be owned?
May 31, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Rainmakers are paid too much, says ‘Lawyer Bubble’ author (video)
May 30, 2013, 01:40 pm CDT
- What practical office tasks can you do efficiently?
May 29, 2013, 01:10 pm CDT
- Help pick the best legal novel of the year: Vote for one of three Harper Lee Prize finalists
May 28, 2013, 08:45 am CDT
- Hacker’s Hell: Many want to narrow the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
May 24, 2013, 05:13 pm CDT
- In-person networking the right move for every lawyer?; Summer reading recs from bloggers
May 24, 2013, 08:29 am CDT
- Dewey’s bankruptcy lawyer: More large law firms will fail (video)
May 23, 2013, 10:40 am CDT
- Are you still in touch with any of your law school professors?
May 22, 2013, 01:20 pm CDT
- Question the quality of client leads from the Web; Should you link up with competitors on LinkedIn?
May 17, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Do you have ‘professional telepathy’? It’s what Ernst & Young looks for from firms (video)
May 16, 2013, 12:20 pm CDT
- How long is your work commute, door to door?
May 15, 2013, 12:45 pm CDT
- The life and lovers of legendary Hollywood lawyer (podcast)
May 13, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Schools that are nailing law practice technology; Prof compares SLU to Pakistan; Tumblr drama
May 10, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Could this law school ranking unseat US News? (video)
May 9, 2013, 11:00 am CDT
- How long does it take you to get down to work after you arrive at your office?
May 8, 2013, 11:42 am CDT
- Building business as a new attorney (podcast with transcript)
May 6, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Who’s really driving the alternative fee arrangements movement; Blogger stands up for privacy
May 3, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- With radical changes, law firms can beat recession, says Susskind (video)
May 2, 2013, 10:20 am CDT
- More ABAJ News