- A lawyer’s value, hour by hour
Sep 1, 2014, 03:10 am CDT
- Boies and Olson reveal the backstory of the case against California’s Proposition 8 (podcast)
7 hours, 25 minutes ago
- What is the top tip you’d share with new lawyers in their first year of practice?
Aug 27, 2014, 01:00 pm CDT
- Cartoon: Does this guy look guilty or what?
Aug 26, 2014, 09:15 am CDT
- Meet the 2014 Legal Rebels
Aug 25, 2014, 03:10 pm CDT
- Supreme Court justices regularly seek to change the errors of their ways
Aug 22, 2014, 04:21 pm CDT
- Which students should go to law school? And which should not?
Aug 20, 2014, 12:35 pm CDT
- How to avoid mucking up the most crucial part of discourse
Aug 15, 2014, 03:38 pm CDT
- Pitch us your idea for a legal TV show
Aug 13, 2014, 03:00 pm CDT
- Cartoon Poll: Which caption fits this canine cartoon best?
Aug 13, 2014, 02:55 pm CDT
- ‘Said no lawyer ever’: What is something you will never hear a lawyer utter?
Aug 6, 2014, 12:30 pm CDT
- How do we fix the school-to-prison pipeline? (podcast with transcript)
Aug 4, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- 12 movies with pivotal lessons featuring lawyers
Aug 1, 2014, 03:44 pm CDT
- Industry, not practice, makes perfect
Aug 1, 2014, 02:40 am CDT
- Firms keep a tight rein on employees’ mobile access to networks
Aug 1, 2014, 02:30 am CDT
- Have you seen a pro se litigant prevail in court? How did they do it?
Jul 30, 2014, 03:30 pm CDT
- Cartoon: This argument looks serious. Submit your best caption
Jul 30, 2014, 08:29 am CDT
- Growing up during BTK serial-killing spree informed author’s new crime novel (podcast)
Jul 28, 2014, 04:00 pm CDT
- ABA Journal wins Magazine of the Year, best Web News Section at 2014 Azbee Awards
Jul 28, 2014, 09:30 am CDT
- She-Hulk comic turns its focus to solo practice at the urging of its writer, a practicing attorney
Jul 25, 2014, 03:44 pm CDT
- Wearing a ‘smartwatch’ to court | Trademarking a hog call | Better Call Saul—and here’s the number
Jul 25, 2014, 08:31 am CDT
- Do you think jurors should be able to pose questions to lawyers and trial witnesses?
Jul 23, 2014, 02:05 pm CDT
- Lawyers may look at what jurors post online, but only if it’s available to the public
Jul 18, 2014, 03:47 pm CDT
- Help us select the best legal blogs for the 8th Annual Blawg 100
Jul 18, 2014, 01:30 pm CDT
- Bill would regulate gun ads for kids | An NTSB for death penalty cases?
Jul 18, 2014, 08:28 am CDT
- Cartoon Poll: Which swimming-with-sharks caption is the best fit?
Jul 17, 2014, 11:24 am CDT
- What tactics do you use to improve your memory, and do they work?
Jul 16, 2014, 02:03 pm CDT
- An interview with Judge Richard A. Posner
Jul 11, 2014, 03:47 pm CDT
- People look to Yelp to find lawyers online, survey says | Fallout over Facebook mood study?
Jul 11, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- Does your boss stick up for you when it matters, or not?
Jul 9, 2014, 01:35 pm CDT
- More ABAJ News