- SCOTUS reporter notes tighter security after YouTube footage | Copyright and the ‘Oscar selfie’
Mar 7, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- Generation X’s impact on the legal industry | A blogger shares his wife’s lung cancer struggle
Feb 28, 2014, 09:50 am CDT
- Bloggers find inspiration at #ReInventLaw NYC—but admit some of it was nothing new
Feb 14, 2014, 09:55 am CDT
- What law bloggers think of attorney’s Super Bowl ad | A new blog from Above the Law
Feb 7, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- Should law firms give their clients a concierge experience? | Legal tips for the Super Bowl
Jan 31, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- Volokh Conspiracy blog now subject to Washington Post’s paywall | Can lawyers use dynamic pricing?
Jan 24, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- Don’t talk to police without an attorney? For some, that’s hard advice to take, blogger writes
Jan 17, 2014, 09:30 am CDT
- Should Web comments be grounds for an ethics probe? | Earning CLE credit through writing blog posts
Jan 10, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- Law profession needs R&D support, bloggers say | Year-end bonus etiquette
Dec 20, 2013, 09:45 am CDT
- The 1980s were great years if you were law firm associates—but if you were clients, not so much
Dec 13, 2013, 09:49 am CDT
- When will law grads and law jobs reach equilibrium? Between 2015 and 2021, depending on who you ask
Dec 6, 2013, 09:30 am CDT
- Should small firms be the ones to close the access-to-justice gap? | How to be a great local counsel
Nov 22, 2013, 09:30 am CDT
- Do most litigators have ‘impostor syndrome?’ | Men vs. women on ‘having it all’
Nov 15, 2013, 09:29 am CDT
- Police don’t pay judgments against them, article says | A bulletproof business suit? Is that legal?
Nov 8, 2013, 09:30 am CDT
- Is the law firm associate model being phased out? | Encrypt laptop for ethics’ sake, blogger writes
Nov 1, 2013, 09:17 am CDT
- Tips from two serious women rainmakers | Should students not be law review editors?
Oct 25, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Blogger shares skills future solos need | Legal-eyed TV recaps | ‘Are word limits for suckers?’
Oct 18, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Writing briefs with the iPad in mind | Taking your dog to the office | What is true innovation?
Oct 11, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- How to be a boss | More hot coffee lawsuits on horizon?
Oct 4, 2013, 08:29 am CDT
- Would solos take a hit if limited licensing of nonlawyers were allowed?
Sep 27, 2013, 10:30 am CDT
- Where do you get the best Twitter stats? | How an ‘equal opportunity jerk’ won a discrimination suit
Sep 20, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Is Missouri bill gunning for the First Amendment? | Audience member sues, alleging Blue Man goof
Sep 6, 2013, 09:05 am CDT
- Would losing the 3L year really reduce students’ costs? Bloggers discuss
Aug 30, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- How one firm successfully recoups its costs; ‘Breaking Bad’ legal fan-fiction?
Aug 23, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Law prof creates ‘experimental’ calculator for bar exam-takers to predict whether they’ll pass
Aug 16, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- ‘My sentencing instincts suck,’ blogging judge admits, wishing ex-con-turned-law-student well
Aug 9, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Blogger says farewell to tech expert who treated solos with respect, not like ‘desperate morons’
Aug 2, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Phase out court reporters, judge says; How would a ‘price point law firm’ work?
Jul 26, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Is it macho for lawyers to put in long hours? ‘Too soon to tell’ about W&L curriculum, prof says
Jun 28, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Law firms say they want ‘practice ready’ grads—but who are they actually hiring?
Jun 21, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- More ABAJ News