- Tech geeks gather to reinvent the law
May 1, 2013, 02:40 am CDT
- Virtual law firm plans to multiply like magic
Apr 1, 2013, 02:00 am CDT
- ‘Law is broken.’ Will these legal tech gurus bring about change?
Mar 11, 2013, 12:30 pm CDT
- Why don’t law grads participate in loan repayment programs?
Mar 1, 2013, 02:50 am CDT
- Law school’s ‘Debt Wizard’ breaks down loan repayment by cities and salaries
Feb 28, 2013, 04:45 pm CDT
- Now is the time to go to law school, at least in this state, dean says
Feb 7, 2013, 10:54 am CDT
- Women partners shelve work-life balance talk, say money and power needed for real change
Feb 4, 2013, 09:55 am CDT
- New lawyers and military veterans both benefit from school’s legal clinic
Feb 1, 2013, 03:50 am CDT
- Is it worth the risk to hire lawyers from a failing firm?
Jan 22, 2013, 09:30 am CDT
- New-model firm plans hiring spree, 50 to 100 lawyers a year
Jan 17, 2013, 12:25 pm CDT
- Drexel University’s Law School Takes Practical Training Online with LawMeets Course
Jan 1, 2013, 03:10 am CDT
- It’s Not Just Money Fears Blocking Access to Legal Help; Lawyer Distrust Is Growing
Dec 1, 2012, 03:20 am CDT
- Firms Wave Goodbye to Billing for Research Costs
Nov 14, 2012, 09:30 am CDT
- A Debate on the Future of Legal Ed Breaks Down to the Real Versus the Ideal
Nov 1, 2012, 02:30 am CDT
- When the Data Differs, Whose Jobs Stats Should Would-be Law Students Trust?
Sep 20, 2012, 09:13 am CDT
- Florida Lawyer Starts Residency Program for Recent Grads
Sep 1, 2012, 02:20 am CDT
- Law Prof’s Ideal, Affordable Law School Not Possible in Reality, Chemerinsky Says
Aug 22, 2012, 09:39 am CDT
- Lesson from Dewey: Look Closely at Your Own Firm’s Finances
Aug 1, 2012, 01:30 am CDT
- What Can the Real Rate Report Tell Us About the Value of Entry-Level Lawyers?
Jul 17, 2012, 08:30 am CDT
- U of Denver’s Law School Takes an Extra Step Toward Transparency for Its Graduate Employment Data
Jul 1, 2012, 02:00 am CDT
- When BigLaw Keeps Preferring Top-Tier Schools, Innovation Suffers
Jun 25, 2012, 02:17 pm CDT
- Law Students & Mentors Across the Globe Team Up to Develop New Approaches to the Legal Profession
Jun 1, 2012, 02:20 am CDT
- What Risks Do Lawyers Face When Clients Keep Some Legal Tasks In-House Or Assign to Outside Vendors?
May 24, 2012, 11:22 am CDT
- From Opposing Sides and in a Recession, Two Attorneys Form Their Own Firm
May 1, 2012, 02:10 am CDT
- How Can You Make Sure Your Client Pays You What You’re Owed?
Apr 16, 2012, 08:30 am CDT
- Listen Up! Law Deans and Professors Discuss the Law School Loan Crisis
Apr 1, 2012, 03:00 am CDT
- Dean Says ‘Law School Bubble’ Was 25 Years in the Making
Mar 26, 2012, 11:04 am CDT
- Law Deans and a Law Professor Respond to the ‘Law School Bubble’
Mar 22, 2012, 11:10 am CDT
- Time to Be Gettin’ Business: Associates Should Gear Up Inside and Outside Networks
Mar 1, 2012, 03:20 am CDT