- Change afoot in American civil justice system
Jul 22, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- Instead of telling everyone you’re the ‘Best & Brightest,’ listen more to the people in the trenches
Jul 10, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- Why it’s time to overhaul the Model Rule on fees to better serve clients
Jun 26, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- RIP Clearspire: Is this an ominous sign for NewLaw?
Jun 11, 2014, 09:06 am CDT
- ‘Brain surgeon’ lawyering in crises isn’t enough
May 22, 2014, 08:40 am CDT
- How can we apply New Normal principles to increase access to justice?
May 8, 2014, 12:14 pm CDT
- Law school leaders are dividing into two camps: stuck v. serious
Apr 30, 2014, 08:50 am CDT
- 10 things judges can do to help business litigation be more efficient and less expensive
Apr 24, 2014, 08:50 am CDT
- Call for nominations: Do you know a true change agent in legal practice?
Apr 23, 2014, 09:00 am CDT
- Move a firm from ‘normal’ to ‘better’ by focusing on clients, getting creative with lawyer training
Apr 3, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- As lawyers learn to be integrators, who will be ‘the straw that stirs the drink?’
Mar 25, 2014, 09:00 am CDT
- More lawyers are embracing change—even though ‘old normalists’ are still the majority
Mar 19, 2014, 08:45 am CDT
- Walking the talk: Putting the agile manifesto into action at an in-house legal department
Mar 4, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- ReInvent Law NYC implores lawyers to embrace change and technology
Feb 9, 2014, 10:06 pm CDT
- Aggressive action—not tinkering—is required to resolve the access to justice crisis
Feb 6, 2014, 10:00 am CDT
- The agile lawyer will rise as permanent, full-time, salaried employment vanishes
Jan 30, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- When will lawyers learn to take their vitamins—and other ruminations on change in the industry
Jan 22, 2014, 09:50 am CDT
- 9 ways firms find cash for partners—at their great peril
Jan 15, 2014, 10:45 am CDT
- Here’s to these lawyer-heroes of the New Normal: the system builders
Jan 8, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- Do lawyers have the ‘design mojo’ needed to re-think the delivery of legal services?
Dec 31, 2013, 09:45 am CDT
- Saluting the hard work of innovation
Dec 18, 2013, 09:30 am CDT
- Is practicing law like creating art?
Nov 21, 2013, 12:10 pm CDT
- Latest data reveals growing problems for OldLaw
Nov 14, 2013, 12:27 pm CDT
- Law schools can’t sleep through the technological revolution
Nov 7, 2013, 09:30 am CDT
- Will continuing to ban nonlawyer ownership make US firms and clients less competitive?
Nov 1, 2013, 09:23 am CDT
- The smart money was never on Goliath: Does BigLaw have the same disadvantages?
Oct 29, 2013, 12:13 pm CDT
- Is your firm changing its business model, or is it in a stage of failure?
Oct 24, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Letting 3Ls earn both school credit and pay for externships could make a dent in debt crisis
Oct 16, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Real change is here—whether you’re seeing it in your own practice area or not
Oct 9, 2013, 08:54 am CDT
- Are verein-style law firms ignoring fee-splitting ethics rules?
Oct 1, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- More ABAJ News