Latest ABA Journal Posts
- Judy Clarke has a knack for keeping her notorious clients off death row
Dec 6, 2013, 06:37 pm CST
- When will law grads and law jobs reach equilibrium? Between 2015 and 2021, depending on who you ask
Dec 6, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- What do the 2013 bonuses tell us about the legal market? (video)
Dec 5, 2013, 10:07 am CST
- What’s the biggest mistake a boss, co-worker or underling has made that you’ve had to fix?
Dec 4, 2013, 01:10 pm CST
- Cartoon: Two lawyers walk up to the pearly gates…
Dec 3, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- How law firms can use technology to save money (podcast)
Dec 2, 2013, 08:45 am CST
- 2013 surveys foresee future doldrums in legal spending
Dec 1, 2013, 02:50 am CST
- What qualities do you look for in potential hires?
Nov 26, 2013, 12:48 pm CST
- Food truck vendors dig in for a piece of street turf against brick-and-mortar restaurants
Nov 22, 2013, 08:33 pm CST
- Should small firms be the ones to close the access-to-justice gap? | How to be a great local counsel
Nov 22, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- What it’s like to build a new law firm in the post-downturn market (video)
Nov 21, 2013, 01:00 pm CST
- What was the most unusual (but true!) excuse you have had for being late to court or the office?
Nov 20, 2013, 02:45 pm CST
- Vote for your favorite caption in our legal-themed cartoon contest
Nov 19, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- Do most litigators have ‘impostor syndrome?’ | Men vs. women on ‘having it all’
Nov 15, 2013, 08:29 am CST
- BigLaw partners can’t really be entrepreneurial, consultant says (video)
Nov 14, 2013, 10:38 am CST
- Is it a smart move for a company to make work-life balance policies?
Nov 13, 2013, 11:15 am CST
- Victims are taking on ‘revenge porn’ websites for posting photos without their consent
Nov 8, 2013, 06:30 pm CST
- Police don’t pay judgments against them, article says | A bulletproof business suit? Is that legal?
Nov 8, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- Why Milbank sends its 4th-year associates back to school (video)
Nov 7, 2013, 12:31 pm CST
- Do you encourage young people to go to law school?
Nov 6, 2013, 12:15 pm CST
- What’s happening in this legal-themed cartoon?
Nov 6, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- Veteran lawyers share their ‘aha’ trial moments (podcast with transcript)
Nov 4, 2013, 10:55 am CST
- Is the law firm associate model being phased out? | Encrypt laptop for ethics’ sake, blogger writes
Nov 1, 2013, 08:17 am CST
- Judge: Let’s make apps for ex-cons
Nov 1, 2013, 01:00 am CST
- Legal data storage is moving online
Nov 1, 2013, 12:40 am CST
- Is bigger better for the bottom line? Why these BigLaw firms might merge (video)
Oct 31, 2013, 11:25 am CST
- What pump-up songs do you play on your earphones on the way to court?
Oct 30, 2013, 12:04 pm CST
- Some solos say advertising in the Yellow Pages is still worth it
Oct 25, 2013, 05:35 pm CST
- Tips from two serious women rainmakers | Should students not be law review editors?
Oct 25, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- How GlaxoSmithKline changed the way it buys legal services (video)
Oct 24, 2013, 11:00 am CST
- 1 2 3 > Last »