Latest ABA Journal Posts
- ABA Journal wins Magazine of the Year, best Web News Section at 2014 Azbee Awards
Jul 28, 2014, 09:30 am CDT
- She-Hulk comic turns its focus to solo practice at the urging of its writer, a practicing attorney
Jul 25, 2014, 03:44 pm CDT
- Wearing a ‘smartwatch’ to court | Trademarking a hog call | Better Call Saul—and here’s the number
Jul 25, 2014, 08:31 am CDT
- Do you think jurors should be able to pose questions to lawyers and trial witnesses?
Jul 23, 2014, 02:05 pm CDT
- Lawyers may look at what jurors post online, but only if it’s available to the public
Jul 18, 2014, 03:47 pm CDT
- Help us select the best legal blogs for the 8th Annual Blawg 100
Jul 18, 2014, 01:30 pm CDT
- Bill would regulate gun ads for kids | An NTSB for death penalty cases?
Jul 18, 2014, 08:28 am CDT
- Cartoon Poll: Which swimming-with-sharks caption is the best fit?
Jul 17, 2014, 11:24 am CDT
- What tactics do you use to improve your memory, and do they work?
Jul 16, 2014, 02:03 pm CDT
- An interview with Judge Richard A. Posner
Jul 11, 2014, 03:47 pm CDT
- People look to Yelp to find lawyers online, survey says | Fallout over Facebook mood study?
Jul 11, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- Does your boss stick up for you when it matters, or not?
Jul 9, 2014, 01:35 pm CDT
- Bryan Garner on legal neologisms and how ‘Black’s Law Dictionary’ keeps up (podcast with transcript)
Jul 7, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- Designing your law office to save money and boost productivity—without sacrificing style
Jul 3, 2014, 04:39 pm CDT
- What do you do when a client doesn’t pay the bill?
Jul 1, 2014, 03:15 pm CDT
- Solos go for tech in 2014
Jul 1, 2014, 03:00 am CDT
- How countries are successfully using the law to get looted cultural treasures back
Jun 27, 2014, 03:48 pm CDT
- Taking on SCOTUS’ own ‘buffer zone’ | Ability as a witness can outweigh top expert credentials
Jun 27, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- How do you respond to family and friends who ask for legal help outside your area of expertise?
Jun 25, 2014, 01:40 pm CDT
- Cartoon: Something fishy is going on here! Give us your best caption
Jun 24, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- California’s ban on standard-caged birds poses a chicken-egg problem
Jun 20, 2014, 03:46 pm CDT
- Redefine networking as ‘making friends,’ solo writes | The fine line between ‘wise’ and ‘cranky’
Jun 20, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- Do you have a favorite signature cocktail recipe you’d like to share?
Jun 18, 2014, 02:20 pm CDT
- Cartoon Poll: Which spoon-on-the-witness-stand caption fits best?
Jun 16, 2014, 05:43 pm CDT
- A Tale of 2 Associates: How polish and attention to detail can win the motion
Jun 13, 2014, 03:45 pm CDT
- Have you ever made a regrettable error in a brief? Or seen one? What was it?
Jun 11, 2014, 01:53 pm CDT
- Extreme sports are more popular than ever, prompting questions about legal liability
Jun 6, 2014, 03:45 pm CDT
- Law firm websites need to step up their game for Google | Dodging spammers while using autoreply
Jun 6, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- How have you gotten yourself out of a professional or personal rut?
Jun 4, 2014, 02:18 pm CDT
- How to deal with high-conflict clients (podcast with transcript)
Jun 2, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- 1 2 3 > Last »