Latest ABA Journal Posts
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen on a jury form?
Mar 19, 2014, 12:00 pm CDT
- Should napping at work be encouraged? | Federal judge returns to popular blog with an announcement
Mar 14, 2014, 08:45 am CDT
- What did you learn from your legal mentor? And mentors, what have you learned from your mentees?
Mar 12, 2014, 01:00 pm CDT
- Cartoon Poll: Vote for your favorite Lady Justice caption now
Mar 11, 2014, 03:05 pm CDT
- Backstreet Boys and bankruptcy trustee head for trial over $3.4 million
Mar 10, 2014, 05:04 pm CDT
- Former Sandusky attorney faces criminal probe
Mar 10, 2014, 01:30 pm CDT
- SCOTUS reporter notes tighter security after YouTube footage | Copyright and the ‘Oscar selfie’
Mar 7, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- What differences have you seen among the baby boomers, Gen Xers and millennials in your workplace?
Mar 5, 2014, 02:10 pm CDT
- Time for a career change? Advice for lawyers on switching things up (podcast with transcript)
Mar 3, 2014, 10:00 am CDT
- Law firms have shown little growth in recent years
Mar 1, 2014, 03:49 am CDT
- Generation X’s impact on the legal industry | A blogger shares his wife’s lung cancer struggle
Feb 28, 2014, 09:50 am CDT
- If a biopic was made of your legal life, what would be on your movie poster?
Feb 26, 2014, 02:30 pm CDT
- Cartoon: What is Lady Justice doing in my living room?
Feb 25, 2014, 12:45 pm CDT
- Have you ever had a law prof use TV or film to illustrate a concept?
Feb 19, 2014, 01:36 pm CDT
- Textual citations make legal writing onerous, for lawyers and nonlawyers alike
Feb 14, 2014, 07:28 pm CDT
- Bloggers find inspiration at #ReInventLaw NYC—but admit some of it was nothing new
Feb 14, 2014, 09:55 am CDT
- Are you still with your law school sweetheart? Or did stress kill the relationship?
Feb 12, 2014, 01:10 pm CDT
- Cartoon Poll: Which Grim Reaper caption suits the situation?
Feb 11, 2014, 02:18 pm CDT
- ReInvent Law NYC implores lawyers to embrace change and technology
Feb 9, 2014, 10:06 pm CDT
- What law bloggers think of attorney’s Super Bowl ad | A new blog from Above the Law
Feb 7, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- ‘Brain Olympics for lawyers’ kicking off at ReInvent Law NYC conference
Feb 6, 2014, 12:30 pm CDT
- Access-to-Justice Hackathon: Call for ideas
Feb 5, 2014, 05:03 pm CDT
- What’s the oddest elective course that you took in law school?
Feb 5, 2014, 01:30 pm CDT
- Lawyer’s guide to planning travel adventures (podcast with transcript)
Feb 3, 2014, 10:00 am CDT
- Blawg 100 winners’ circle of reader favorites
Feb 1, 2014, 04:50 am CDT
- How correct were predictions about firms’ 2013 profits?
Feb 1, 2014, 03:20 am CDT
- These lawyers wind down with amped-up vacations
Jan 31, 2014, 07:39 pm CDT
- Check out all our winning Cartoon Caption Contest entries (gallery)
Jan 31, 2014, 12:15 pm CDT
- Should law firms give their clients a concierge experience? | Legal tips for the Super Bowl
Jan 31, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- Dueling lawsuits: Ex-NYPD boss Bernard Kerik and defense attorney do battle
Jan 30, 2014, 06:40 am CDT
- < 1 2 3 4 > Last »