Latest ABA Journal Posts
- Ax these terms from your legal writing
Apr 1, 2014, 03:30 am CDT
- Year-end results show less growth than expected for big firms
Apr 1, 2014, 02:50 am CDT
- Law bloggers sum up their time spent offline and face-to-face at Techshow
Mar 31, 2014, 01:15 pm CDT
- Tools for lawyers worried that NSA is eavesdropping on their confidential conversations
Mar 30, 2014, 12:44 pm CDT
- Meet 16 women on the legal technology cutting edge
Mar 28, 2014, 10:48 pm CDT
- Startup Lab’s leader has 3 lessons for legal innovators
Mar 28, 2014, 05:39 pm CDT
- In-house lawyers face technological minefield to preserve client confidentiality
Mar 28, 2014, 11:18 am CDT
- Ethics rulings tell lawyers to seek security when in the cloud
Mar 28, 2014, 10:57 am CDT
- Can small firms compete with BigLaw for a fraction of the cost? Yes, if you save on tech, solos say
Mar 28, 2014, 06:35 am CDT
- Tech-savvy litigators give advice and recommend tools
Mar 27, 2014, 01:01 pm CDT
- Fifth LexThink.1 stresses greater collaboration for lawyers to avoid irrelevance
Mar 27, 2014, 11:37 am CDT
- Did your law professors keep their personal opinions out of the classroom?
Mar 26, 2014, 09:00 am CDT
- Cartoon: Who did that eagle snatch at the courthouse?
Mar 25, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- Are parents better off as solos, or at firms? | Why law-app developers are ignoring Android
Mar 21, 2014, 08:45 am CDT
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen on a jury form?
Mar 19, 2014, 12:00 pm CDT
- Should napping at work be encouraged? | Federal judge returns to popular blog with an announcement
Mar 14, 2014, 08:45 am CDT
- What did you learn from your legal mentor? And mentors, what have you learned from your mentees?
Mar 12, 2014, 01:00 pm CDT
- Cartoon Poll: Vote for your favorite Lady Justice caption now
Mar 11, 2014, 03:05 pm CDT
- Backstreet Boys and bankruptcy trustee head for trial over $3.4 million
Mar 10, 2014, 05:04 pm CDT
- Former Sandusky attorney faces criminal probe
Mar 10, 2014, 01:30 pm CDT
- SCOTUS reporter notes tighter security after YouTube footage | Copyright and the ‘Oscar selfie’
Mar 7, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- What differences have you seen among the baby boomers, Gen Xers and millennials in your workplace?
Mar 5, 2014, 02:10 pm CDT
- Time for a career change? Advice for lawyers on switching things up (podcast with transcript)
Mar 3, 2014, 10:00 am CDT
- Law firms have shown little growth in recent years
Mar 1, 2014, 03:49 am CDT
- Generation X’s impact on the legal industry | A blogger shares his wife’s lung cancer struggle
Feb 28, 2014, 09:50 am CDT
- If a biopic was made of your legal life, what would be on your movie poster?
Feb 26, 2014, 02:30 pm CDT
- Cartoon: What is Lady Justice doing in my living room?
Feb 25, 2014, 12:45 pm CDT
- Have you ever had a law prof use TV or film to illustrate a concept?
Feb 19, 2014, 01:36 pm CDT
- Textual citations make legal writing onerous, for lawyers and nonlawyers alike
Feb 14, 2014, 07:28 pm CDT
- Bloggers find inspiration at #ReInventLaw NYC—but admit some of it was nothing new
Feb 14, 2014, 09:55 am CDT
- « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »