Latest @BlawgWhisperer Posts
- Should small firms be the ones to close the access-to-justice gap? | How to be a great local counsel
Nov 22, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- Do most litigators have ‘impostor syndrome?’ | Men vs. women on ‘having it all’
Nov 15, 2013, 08:29 am CST
- Police don’t pay judgments against them, article says | A bulletproof business suit? Is that legal?
Nov 8, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- Is the law firm associate model being phased out? | Encrypt laptop for ethics’ sake, blogger writes
Nov 1, 2013, 08:17 am CST
- Tips from two serious women rainmakers | Should students not be law review editors?
Oct 25, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Blogger shares skills future solos need | Legal-eyed TV recaps | ‘Are word limits for suckers?’
Oct 18, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Writing briefs with the iPad in mind | Taking your dog to the office | What is true innovation?
Oct 11, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- How to be a boss | More hot coffee lawsuits on horizon?
Oct 4, 2013, 07:29 am CST
- Would solos take a hit if limited licensing of nonlawyers were allowed?
Sep 27, 2013, 09:30 am CST
- Where do you get the best Twitter stats? | How an ‘equal opportunity jerk’ won a discrimination suit
Sep 20, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Is Missouri bill gunning for the First Amendment? | Audience member sues, alleging Blue Man goof
Sep 6, 2013, 08:05 am CST
- Would losing the 3L year really reduce students’ costs? Bloggers discuss
Aug 30, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- How one firm successfully recoups its costs; ‘Breaking Bad’ legal fan-fiction?
Aug 23, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Law prof creates ‘experimental’ calculator for bar exam-takers to predict whether they’ll pass
Aug 16, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- ‘My sentencing instincts suck,’ blogging judge admits, wishing ex-con-turned-law-student well
Aug 9, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Blogger says farewell to tech expert who treated solos with respect, not like ‘desperate morons’
Aug 2, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Phase out court reporters, judge says; How would a ‘price point law firm’ work?
Jul 26, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Is it macho for lawyers to put in long hours? ‘Too soon to tell’ about W&L curriculum, prof says
Jun 28, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Law firms say they want ‘practice ready’ grads—but who are they actually hiring?
Jun 21, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Law firm versions of big-box stores; IRS summer hours; Airbnb for the bar exam?
Jun 14, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Blogger reads between lines of NSA lawyer’s ‘false myths’ speech, knowing what we know now
Jun 7, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Blaming the Baby Boomers; Do young children believe that ideas can be owned?
May 31, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- In-person networking the right move for every lawyer?; Summer reading recs from bloggers
May 24, 2013, 07:29 am CST
- Question the quality of client leads from the Web; Should you link up with competitors on LinkedIn?
May 17, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Schools that are nailing law practice technology; Prof compares SLU to Pakistan; Tumblr drama
May 10, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Who’s really driving the alternative fee arrangements movement; Blogger stands up for privacy
May 3, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- SCOTUSblog gets press credentials; eBay defamation case is dropped after bloggers turn up the heat
Apr 19, 2013, 07:29 am CST
- Bloggers defend the brick-and-mortar law office; What if fathers had paid paternity leave?
Apr 12, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Law bloggers round up ABA Techshow’s highs and lows
Apr 8, 2013, 12:35 pm CST
- Blogging gig: Comedy required, law degree optional; What data should law school rankings consider?
Mar 22, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- 1 2 3 > Last »