Latest Question of the Week Posts
- Has familiarity with Shakespeare helped you as a lawyer?
4 hours, 49 minutes ago
- What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve heard during opening or closing statements?
Apr 16, 2014, 03:00 pm CDT
- Who are the all-time great US Supreme Court justices?
Apr 9, 2014, 12:45 pm CDT
- Do law firms care what classes new lawyers took in law school?
Apr 2, 2014, 12:25 pm CDT
- Did your law professors keep their personal opinions out of the classroom?
Mar 26, 2014, 09:00 am CDT
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen on a jury form?
Mar 19, 2014, 12:00 pm CDT
- What did you learn from your legal mentor? And mentors, what have you learned from your mentees?
Mar 12, 2014, 01:00 pm CDT
- What differences have you seen among the baby boomers, Gen Xers and millennials in your workplace?
Mar 5, 2014, 02:10 pm CDT
- If a biopic was made of your legal life, what would be on your movie poster?
Feb 26, 2014, 02:30 pm CDT
- Have you ever had a law prof use TV or film to illustrate a concept?
Feb 19, 2014, 01:36 pm CDT
- Are you still with your law school sweetheart? Or did stress kill the relationship?
Feb 12, 2014, 01:10 pm CDT
- What’s the oddest elective course that you took in law school?
Feb 5, 2014, 01:30 pm CDT
- Do you think character and fitness standards for the bar are too lenient or too harsh?
Jan 29, 2014, 01:50 pm CDT
- Does your firm consider job candidates’ law school pedigree? Does its approach result in good hires?
Jan 22, 2014, 03:30 pm CDT
- Is the bar exam a valuable test of law grads? Or an unnecessary expense for them?
Jan 15, 2014, 01:00 pm CDT
- Are you aggressively planning for retirement, or do you hope to work as long as possible?
Jan 8, 2014, 01:00 pm CDT
- How long was it until you stopped feeling like a ‘new’ lawyer?
Jan 2, 2014, 09:30 am CDT
- What do you wish someone had told you when you were a first-year lawyer?
Dec 18, 2013, 11:55 am CDT
- What’s a gift that you’d love to receive?
Dec 11, 2013, 03:20 pm CDT
- What’s the biggest mistake a boss, co-worker or underling has made that you’ve had to fix?
Dec 4, 2013, 02:10 pm CDT
- What qualities do you look for in potential hires?
Nov 26, 2013, 01:48 pm CDT
- What was the most unusual (but true!) excuse you have had for being late to court or the office?
Nov 20, 2013, 03:45 pm CDT
- Is it a smart move for a company to make work-life balance policies?
Nov 13, 2013, 12:15 pm CDT
- Do you encourage young people to go to law school?
Nov 6, 2013, 01:15 pm CDT
- What pump-up songs do you play on your earphones on the way to court?
Oct 30, 2013, 01:04 pm CDT
- Do you take your pet to work? Would you if it were possible?
Oct 23, 2013, 01:00 pm CDT
- What is the worst email you accidentally sent or received? And what were the consequences?
Oct 16, 2013, 01:07 pm CDT
- If your title accurately described your job, what would your business card say?
Oct 9, 2013, 11:14 am CDT
- Do you own your home? If yes, why? If no, do you aspire to own or think it’s not worth it?
Oct 2, 2013, 12:00 pm CDT
- Write a ‘Six-Word Memoir’ of your law career
Sep 25, 2013, 11:24 am CDT
- 1 2 3 > Last »