Latest Question of the Week Posts
- Have you seen a pro se litigant prevail in court? How did they do it?
Jul 30, 2014, 03:30 pm CDT
- Do you think jurors should be able to pose questions to lawyers and trial witnesses?
Jul 23, 2014, 02:05 pm CDT
- What tactics do you use to improve your memory, and do they work?
Jul 16, 2014, 02:03 pm CDT
- Does your boss stick up for you when it matters, or not?
Jul 9, 2014, 01:35 pm CDT
- What do you do when a client doesn’t pay the bill?
Jul 1, 2014, 03:15 pm CDT
- How do you respond to family and friends who ask for legal help outside your area of expertise?
Jun 25, 2014, 01:40 pm CDT
- Do you have a favorite signature cocktail recipe you’d like to share?
Jun 18, 2014, 02:20 pm CDT
- Have you ever made a regrettable error in a brief? Or seen one? What was it?
Jun 11, 2014, 01:53 pm CDT
- How have you gotten yourself out of a professional or personal rut?
Jun 4, 2014, 02:18 pm CDT
- What attributes will you (or did you) consider when deciding where to practice law?
May 28, 2014, 03:45 pm CDT
- Have you had lucky breaks in your legal career?
May 21, 2014, 12:10 pm CDT
- Can you squeeze a winning appellate brief into a tweet?
May 14, 2014, 12:45 pm CDT
- What are the worst Supreme Court decisions ever?
May 7, 2014, 02:10 pm CDT
- What is the most outrageous thing you have ever heard a witness say on the stand?
Apr 30, 2014, 02:30 pm CDT
- Has familiarity with Shakespeare helped you as a lawyer?
Apr 23, 2014, 02:50 pm CDT
- What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve heard during opening or closing statements?
Apr 16, 2014, 03:00 pm CDT
- Who are the all-time great US Supreme Court justices?
Apr 9, 2014, 12:45 pm CDT
- Do law firms care what classes new lawyers took in law school?
Apr 2, 2014, 12:25 pm CDT
- Did your law professors keep their personal opinions out of the classroom?
Mar 26, 2014, 09:00 am CDT
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen on a jury form?
Mar 19, 2014, 12:00 pm CDT
- What did you learn from your legal mentor? And mentors, what have you learned from your mentees?
Mar 12, 2014, 01:00 pm CDT
- What differences have you seen among the baby boomers, Gen Xers and millennials in your workplace?
Mar 5, 2014, 02:10 pm CDT
- If a biopic was made of your legal life, what would be on your movie poster?
Feb 26, 2014, 02:30 pm CDT
- Have you ever had a law prof use TV or film to illustrate a concept?
Feb 19, 2014, 01:36 pm CDT
- Are you still with your law school sweetheart? Or did stress kill the relationship?
Feb 12, 2014, 01:10 pm CDT
- What’s the oddest elective course that you took in law school?
Feb 5, 2014, 01:30 pm CDT
- Do you think character and fitness standards for the bar are too lenient or too harsh?
Jan 29, 2014, 01:50 pm CDT
- Does your firm consider job candidates’ law school pedigree? Does its approach result in good hires?
Jan 22, 2014, 03:30 pm CDT
- Is the bar exam a valuable test of law grads? Or an unnecessary expense for them?
Jan 15, 2014, 01:00 pm CDT
- Are you aggressively planning for retirement, or do you hope to work as long as possible?
Jan 8, 2014, 01:00 pm CDT
- 1 2 3 > Last »