Latest Question of the Week Posts
- Tell us a Ridiculous Statement a Client Has Made to You About You or Your Law Practice
Mar 7, 2012, 01:17 pm CST
- How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Get Each Night? Is It Enough?
Feb 29, 2012, 01:13 pm CST
- What Is the Best Law-Related Movie Quote of All Time?
Feb 22, 2012, 01:32 pm CST
- Do You Ever Read Law Review Articles? Or Write Them?
Feb 15, 2012, 01:31 pm CST
- What SCOTUS Decision Would You Like to See a Documentary or Feature Film About?
Feb 8, 2012, 11:30 am CST
- Do You Friend on Facebook or Follow on Twitter People You’ve Never Met or Ever Expect to Meet?
Feb 1, 2012, 11:25 am CST
- Have You Ever Had a Personal Encounter with a US Supreme Court Justice?
Jan 25, 2012, 12:15 pm CST
- Did the SOPA / PIPA Internet Blackout Protest Affect Your Workday?
Jan 18, 2012, 12:34 pm CST
- What’s the Strangest Question You’ve Ever Been Asked at a Job Interview?
Jan 11, 2012, 11:30 am CST
- Where Do You Want Your Law Practice to Go In 2012?
Jan 4, 2012, 12:59 pm CST
- Do You, Like Santa, Routinely Choose to Work While Most Others Are Sleeping?
Dec 20, 2011, 12:25 pm CST
- How Many Hours Will You Bill in 2011?
Dec 14, 2011, 11:50 am CST
- Have You Ever Had to Deal with a Web Attack Against Yourself or a Client? If So, What Did You Do?
Dec 7, 2011, 11:54 am CST
- Should SCOTUS Arguments Be Televised? If They Were, Would You Watch?
Nov 30, 2011, 10:58 am CST
- How Soon Should Holiday Shopping Start?
Nov 22, 2011, 10:43 am CST
- If You Had Eight Months to Take a Trip by Yourself, Where Would You Go?
Nov 16, 2011, 12:20 pm CST
- What Are Your Must-Have Gadgets, and Why?
Nov 9, 2011, 01:14 pm CST
- What Judge Would You Like to Watch on TV, And Why?
Nov 2, 2011, 10:00 am CST
- If You Could Create a Lawyer Superhero, What Would Be His / Her Name? Powers?
Oct 26, 2011, 02:18 pm CST
- What Tasks—at Work or Home—Would You Outsource, If You Could? And What Would You Never Outsource?
Oct 19, 2011, 11:00 am CST
- Law School Grads: Take This Six-Question Survey on Finding That First Job
Oct 12, 2011, 10:51 am CST
- How Would You Change Your Law School’s Admission Policies?
Oct 5, 2011, 10:00 am CST
- Would You Hire Someone Who Is Unemployed? Have You Ever Landed a Job Despite Being Unemployed?
Sep 28, 2011, 12:35 pm CST
- Does Your Firm Offer Sabbaticals? Have You Ever Taken One or Thought About Doing So?
Sep 21, 2011, 11:21 am CST
- How Much Time Do You Spend on Grooming Before Your Workday?
Sep 14, 2011, 10:30 am CST
- Can You Think of Any ‘Delightful Client Malapropisms’ That You’ve Heard?
Sep 7, 2011, 12:02 pm CST
- If You Had a Do-Over, Which Classes Would You Spend More Time on or Take in Law School?
Aug 31, 2011, 02:00 pm CST
- Are You Satisfied at Your Job? Are Your Parents and Siblings Satisfied at Their Jobs?
Aug 24, 2011, 11:30 am CST
- Should Personal Info on the Web Have an Expiration Date?
Aug 17, 2011, 11:40 am CST
- How Do You Get Through Overnighters at the Office?
Aug 10, 2011, 12:50 pm CST
- « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »