- 2 BigLaw firms offer voluntary separation packages to staff members as part of reorganization
- Town justice, elected with single write-in vote, resigns after he is accused of failing to attend training
- More than 270 associates have left New York’s 10 most profitable law firms this year; where did they go?
- Afternoon Briefs: Hate speech mustn't be normalized, ABA president says; Title IX protects gay and transgender students
- Biden's latest judicial picks include a voting rights lawyer nominated to the 2nd Circuit