Amidst a recall of at least 2.6 million vehicles over ignition-switch issues and a growing number of would-be class actions claiming that company officials knew of defects for years, General Motors is seeking a freeze on the litigation and a court… full story
- Case of lost painting offers lessons in auction law; will buyer get $43K for missing $21K artwork? 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Obama commutes sentence of man sentenced to an extra 42 months because of a typo 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- 'Mom does what I say or Mom gets the fist,' testifies paralyzed son at her attempted-murder trial 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Prominent defense lawyer indicted in prescription drug case 4 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Teen criminally convicted for recording his classmates bullying him in school 5 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Law grad is sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend whose pleas were recorded on cell phone 7 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Four inmates who won reduced sentences under racial justice law seek to uphold the decisions 7 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Ethics complaint alleges lawyer billed NCAA for her whistleblower client's bankruptcy depositions 8 hours, 7 minutes ago
- 'Law Tigers' lawyer is reprimanded because referral website didn't comply with testimonial ban 8 hours, 43 minutes ago
- More suspects at large in kidnapping of prosecutor's dad, federal prosecutor says
- Man in YouTube video of US Supreme Court protest gets time served, is banned for a year
- Don't procrastinate! Missing April 15 tax deadline can be costly, but the IRS offers alternatives
Who are the all-time great U.S. Supreme Court justices?
Website raises legal questions about homeowners and tenants hosting travelers.
Google Glass is already causing legal experts to see problems.
Retirement planning includes caring for your health.