Employees in the legal department at General Motors are among GM workers reportedly being scrutinized by federal prosecutors who want to know whether evidence of a faulty ignition switch was concealed from regulators.
- Two prosecutors disciplined for criticizing jurors on Facebook 39 minutes ago
- Murder defendant has horns and 666 tattoo; picture will be shown in voir dire 5 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Are you allergic to your technology? Suit seeks information on recalled Fitbit Force wristbands 6 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Losing litigant who threw chair at defendant cop after verdict gets 5 years
- Ex-attorney put on probation in $500K client theft now gets 10 years for drinking, practicing law
- State Department tells ambassadors not to participate in 'ice bucket' fundraising for ALS group
- Man beat murder charge in detective's death, but feds seek life term in drug case, citing slaying
- New wanted poster offers $10K reward for man charged with murder of Boston Scientific chief counsel
- Selfie sent to burglary victim's cloud account puts couple at forefront of investigation
- Virginia gay-marriage licenses are put on hold after SCOTUS issues stay
- Bank of America to pay record $16.6B in mortgage-securities settlement with US
- Lawyer charged with murder solicitation targeted his former office manager, her lawyer says
Which students should go to law school? And which should not?
We've put together a collection of pivotal movie scenes that have useful takeaways for lawyers. Grab some popcorn and enjoy!
It was a bit jarring to hear about Husch Blackwell's decision to eliminate traditional practice groups altogether.
The ABA Journal won Magazine of the Year, and ABAJournal.com won a national gold medal for best Web News Section at the 2014 Azbee Awards.
LegalZoom, which began offering legal forms online in 2001, is poised to broaden the range of services it offers.