Law schools would be subject to random audits of their graduate employment data under a draft proposal presented Friday to the governing council of the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.
- Judge criticizes prosecution for criminal background checks of several black jurors 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Rape defendant punches his lawyer at trial 6 hours, 39 minutes ago
- FBI charge 18 sheriff's deputies in jail abuse probe 9 hours, 20 minutes ago
- Criticized by Alito, federal judge sees a lack of 'understanding or interest' in bias issues
- Amish girl diagnosed with cancer is responding well to alternative treatment, legal group says
- SCOTUS to review standard for software patents
- More BigLaw firms announce bonuses that follow Cravath scale
- One law school's credit rating drops to junk-bond status
- Legal industry loses jobs for second month in a row
- Unwitting lawyer is suspended for arranging client loans to secure Nigerian inheritance
- On eighth try, defendant gets a lawyer he likes--the wrestler 'Apocalypto'
- Judy Clarke has a knack for keeping her notorious clients off death row
What's the biggest mistake a boss, co-worker or underling has made that you've had to fix?
Judy Clarke has a knack for keeping her notorious clients off death row.
What's happening in this legal-themed cartoon caption?
Caption entry deadline is 11:59 p.m. CT Sunday, Dec. 15.
We've selected our 100 favorite law blogs of 2013.
Now it's your turn to vote for the best in each category. Voting closes on Dec. 20.
What does it take to run a contest to find Bigfoot?