A federal judge accused of assaulting his wife at the Ritz-Carlton in Atlanta will check into a treatment program, according to his lawyer.
- High school student says she was disciplined for saying 'bless you' after classmate sneezed 31 minutes ago
- Delaware is first state to adopt model law that says social media accounts can be inherited 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
- TV station posted interrogation video with Social Security number, says lawyer who plans lawsuit 5 hours, 8 minutes ago
- Chicago woman found dead in suitcase in Bali had received $840K in cruise line settlement 6 hours, 1 minute ago
- When is graffiti art? Man is accused of defacing work of famous street artist 7 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Is Breyer the 'cold fish' justice? 7 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Which students belong in law school? Law prof offers an answer 8 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Should drug-lab issues derail hundreds of cases? New chief says lab was 'like a 'Hoarding' episode' 9 hours, 11 minutes ago
- 'Best mug shot ever': Man poses in T-shirt displaying booking photo as he begins DUI jail sentence 9 hours, 41 minutes ago
- Man exonerated by own research gets $13M for wrongful conviction in rabbi slaying
- Man accused of posting naked photos of ex on Web said lawyer told him he could do so
- Bomb squad detonates apparent explosive device near federal courthouse; no one is injured
Which students should go to law school? And which should not?
We've put together a collection of pivotal movie scenes that have useful takeaways for lawyers. Grab some popcorn and enjoy!
It was a bit jarring to hear about Husch Blackwell's decision to eliminate traditional practice groups altogether.
The ABA Journal won Magazine of the Year, and ABAJournal.com won a national gold medal for best Web News Section at the 2014 Azbee Awards.
LegalZoom, which began offering legal forms online in 2001, is poised to broaden the range of services it offers.