Standard & Poor’s has issued a new credit rating analysis of law school that finds declining enrollment is hitting some schools particularly hard.
- Legal industry loses jobs for second month in a row 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- Judy Clarke has a knack for keeping her notorious clients off death row
- BigLaw partner charged in sexual assault case
- Facing loss of health coverage, 2 lawyers turn to 'Problem Solver' for help proving their marriage
- Dismissed law student practiced law, is fined $1K by state supreme court
- Nelson Mandela, 'a giant among men' who taught us the meaning of the rule of law, dies at 95
- 2 teens face criminal charges, accused of allowing a drunken friend to drive
- 9th Circuit considers law that bans homeless people from living in their cars
- Bar membership remains mandatory, but top Neb. court restricts activities on which dues can be spent
- Russian diplomats charged--but not arrested--in alleged Medicaid fraud
- Will train engineer be prosecuted for dazed driving? Tough decisions in New York crash
- When will law grads and law jobs reach equilibrium? Between 2015 and 2021, depending on who you ask
What's the biggest mistake a boss, co-worker or underling has made that you've had to fix?
Judy Clarke has a knack for keeping her notorious clients off death row.
What's happening in this legal-themed cartoon caption?
Caption entry deadline is 11:59 p.m. CT Sunday, Dec. 15.
We've selected our 100 favorite law blogs of 2013.
Now it's your turn to vote for the best in each category. Voting closes on Dec. 20.
What does it take to run a contest to find Bigfoot?