ABA Journal on Twitter
Join the thousands of lawyers who subscribe to the ABA Journal’s feeds on Twitter. Learn more about Twitter here.
Follow ABA Journal staff members on Twitter:
- @ABAJournal, all our breaking legal news coverage.
- @LegalRebels, news about who’s remaking the practice of law.
- @BlawgWhisperer, highlights of the legal blogosphere from Web editor Sarah Mui.
- @LawScribbler, business of law news from the ABA Journal.
- @ABAJQuestion, the latest Question of the Week from ABAJournal.com.
- @Molly_McDonough, managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- @recessguy, business of law news from Assistant Managing Editor Reginald Davis.
- @JillSChanen, food, fashion and law, not necessarily in that order, from assistant managing editor Jill Schachner Chanen.
- @VictorLi_ABA, business of law reporter Victor Li.
- @SFW70, legal affairs writer Stephanie Francis Ward.
- @ArtByBrenan, magazine and web designer Brenan Sharp.
- @mburci_design, making the law look cool enough to read, senior designer Monica Burciaga.
- @rynk, web producer and data hacker Stephen Rynkiewicz.
Copyright 2016 American Bar Association. All rights reserved.