The New Normal
- Is practicing law like creating art?
Nov 21, 2013, 11:10 am CST
- Latest data reveals growing problems for OldLaw
Nov 14, 2013, 11:27 am CST
- Law schools can’t sleep through the technological revolution
Nov 7, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- Will continuing to ban nonlawyer ownership make US firms and clients less competitive?
Nov 1, 2013, 08:23 am CST
- The smart money was never on Goliath: Does BigLaw have the same disadvantages?
Oct 29, 2013, 11:13 am CST
- Is your firm changing its business model, or is it in a stage of failure?
Oct 24, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Letting 3Ls earn both school credit and pay for externships could make a dent in debt crisis
Oct 16, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Real change is here—whether you’re seeing it in your own practice area or not
Oct 9, 2013, 07:54 am CST
- Are verein-style law firms ignoring fee-splitting ethics rules?
Oct 1, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- 15 fairly new legal industry jobs and 6 more you may see soon
Sep 30, 2013, 03:57 pm CST
- Five initiatives that legal education needs
Sep 26, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Why Silicon Valley’s biggest investors are betting on alternative legal companies
Sep 19, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- BigLaw is looking for change in all the wrong places: Part II
Sep 12, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Yale law prof falls short in challenging Obama’s 2-year JD idea
Sep 11, 2013, 04:53 pm CST
- Law firms in the Great Recession: looking for change in all the wrong places
Sep 5, 2013, 08:19 am CST
- After all these years, many law firms are only giving lip service to alternative fees
Aug 29, 2013, 09:20 am CST
- All is well for BigLaw? Not if you talk to clients and really crunch the numbers
Aug 1, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- ABA Journal takes home hardware in journalism contest
Jul 30, 2013, 08:27 am CST
- Could you pass this in-house counsel’s tech test? If the answer is no, you may be losing business
Jul 17, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- ‘Legal rebels’ or just weavers of the new normal legal fabric?
Jun 26, 2013, 08:18 am CST
- Value edges out cost-cutting in survey of in-house counsel priorities
Jun 12, 2013, 10:35 am CST
- Why cling to well-intentioned rules and practices that don’t actually work?
Jun 6, 2013, 12:28 pm CST
- What’s driving change in legal education and why you should care
May 30, 2013, 08:01 am CST
- How this duo is trying to ReInvent law school
May 9, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- D-Day for law school deans
May 1, 2013, 07:40 am CST
- When measuring achievement of lawyers, should hours or results matter most?
Apr 25, 2013, 08:11 am CST
- Was Rutgers GC blamed for properly managing a process to the wrong outcome?
Apr 11, 2013, 07:40 am CST
- What clients are saying about the future—and what it means
Apr 3, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Why ‘Tomorrow’s Lawyers’ is required reading
Mar 27, 2013, 07:45 am CST
- Law schools should consider med-school model—a dean’s view
Mar 13, 2013, 07:54 am CST
- More ABAJ News