The New Normal
- Walking the talk: Putting the agile manifesto into action at an in-house legal department
Mar 4, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- Aggressive action—not tinkering—is required to resolve the access to justice crisis
Feb 6, 2014, 10:00 am CDT
- The agile lawyer will rise as permanent, full-time, salaried employment vanishes
Jan 30, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- When will lawyers learn to take their vitamins—and other ruminations on change in the industry
Jan 22, 2014, 09:50 am CDT
- 9 ways firms find cash for partners—at their great peril
Jan 15, 2014, 10:45 am CDT
- Here’s to these lawyer-heroes of the New Normal: the system builders
Jan 8, 2014, 09:45 am CDT
- Do lawyers have the ‘design mojo’ needed to re-think the delivery of legal services?
Dec 31, 2013, 09:45 am CDT
- Saluting the hard work of innovation
Dec 18, 2013, 09:30 am CDT
- Is practicing law like creating art?
Nov 21, 2013, 12:10 pm CDT
- Latest data reveals growing problems for OldLaw
Nov 14, 2013, 12:27 pm CDT
- Law schools can’t sleep through the technological revolution
Nov 7, 2013, 09:30 am CDT
- Will continuing to ban nonlawyer ownership make US firms and clients less competitive?
Nov 1, 2013, 09:23 am CDT
- The smart money was never on Goliath: Does BigLaw have the same disadvantages?
Oct 29, 2013, 12:13 pm CDT
- Is your firm changing its business model, or is it in a stage of failure?
Oct 24, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Letting 3Ls earn both school credit and pay for externships could make a dent in debt crisis
Oct 16, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Real change is here—whether you’re seeing it in your own practice area or not
Oct 9, 2013, 08:54 am CDT
- Are verein-style law firms ignoring fee-splitting ethics rules?
Oct 1, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- 15 fairly new legal industry jobs and 6 more you may see soon
Sep 30, 2013, 04:57 pm CDT
- Five initiatives that legal education needs
Sep 26, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Why Silicon Valley’s biggest investors are betting on alternative legal companies
Sep 19, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- BigLaw is looking for change in all the wrong places: Part II
Sep 12, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- Yale law prof falls short in challenging Obama’s 2-year JD idea
Sep 11, 2013, 05:53 pm CDT
- Law firms in the Great Recession: looking for change in all the wrong places
Sep 5, 2013, 09:19 am CDT
- After all these years, many law firms are only giving lip service to alternative fees
Aug 29, 2013, 10:20 am CDT
- All is well for BigLaw? Not if you talk to clients and really crunch the numbers
Aug 1, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- ABA Journal takes home hardware in journalism contest
Jul 30, 2013, 09:27 am CDT
- Could you pass this in-house counsel’s tech test? If the answer is no, you may be losing business
Jul 17, 2013, 08:30 am CDT
- ‘Legal rebels’ or just weavers of the new normal legal fabric?
Jun 26, 2013, 09:18 am CDT
- Value edges out cost-cutting in survey of in-house counsel priorities
Jun 12, 2013, 11:35 am CDT
- Why cling to well-intentioned rules and practices that don’t actually work?
Jun 6, 2013, 01:28 pm CDT
- More ABAJ News