Posted Oct 12, 2011 12:44 pm CDT
If you are looking for a law school with the best career prospects, you might want to consider Northwestern University.
Northwestern’s law school was ranked No. 1 for best career prospects in a Princeton Review survey of 18,000 students attending 167 law schools, according to a press release. The report lists top-ranking law schools in 11 categories.
Other top-ranked law schools include:
• Boston University, for best professors
• Stanford University, for best classroom experience
• Duke University, for best quality of life
• Baylor University, for most competitive students
• Yale University, for toughest to get into (based on schools’ self-reported data)
• Ave Maria University, for most conservative students
• Northeastern University, for most liberal students
Coverage of last year’s rankings:
ABAJournal.com: “Most Competitive Law Students at Baylor, Most Liberal at CUNY, Survey Finds”
ABAJournal.com: “Stanford Is No. 1 in Prof’s Take on Princeton Review Survey”