15 signs you may be an introvert
• You feel drained when in a large crowd of people.
• You're a cautious decision-maker.
• You feel drained after being out and about, even if you’ve enjoyed it.
• You don’t take risks unless you’ve done some careful research or evaluation first.
• You were described as “quiet” when you were a child.
• You often feel a need to seek out space to be alone in large social gatherings.
• You don’t rush decisions.
• You feel drained or spacey from too much exposure to noise or light.
• You are patient about finding out all the facts before making a decision.
• You do your best work in a quiet environment.
• You think before you speak, have a more deliberate approach to risk and enjoy solitude.
• You feel energized when focusing deeply on a subject or activity that really interests you.
• You seek out environments of peace, sanctuary and beauty.
• You have an active inner life and are at your best when you tap into its riches.
• You tend to feel overwhelmed when you’re in overly stimulating environments (too loud, too crowded and so on).
• You choose to devote your social energy to a small group of people you care about most, preferring a glass of wine with a close friend to a party full of strangers.
Source: Susan Cain, quietrev.com.