- More than 270 associates have left New York’s 10 most profitable law firms this year; where did they go?
- Afternoon Briefs: Hate speech mustn't be normalized, ABA president says; Title IX protects gay and transgender students
- Biden's latest judicial picks include a voting rights lawyer nominated to the 2nd Circuit
- With criticisms of the NCBE, New York bar group suggests state create its own bar exam
- Afternoon Briefs: Dechert associate wins 'Jeopardy!' and fans' hearts; judge sides with hospital requiring vaccines