Latest ABA Journal Posts
- Call for nominations: Do you know a true change agent in legal practice?
Apr 23, 2014, 09:00 am CDT
- Famed prosecutor and judge is rebuilding life in New Orleans after release from prison
Apr 21, 2014, 05:48 pm CDT
- People looking for a lawyer are turning to the Internet first, survey finds
Apr 21, 2014, 03:17 pm CDT
- North Carolina attorney general finally apologizes to his opponent from 2000
Apr 21, 2014, 01:26 pm CDT
- DUI laws could be complicated by SCOTUS ruling
Apr 18, 2014, 03:23 pm CDT
- What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve heard during opening or closing statements?
Apr 16, 2014, 03:00 pm CDT
- Cartoon Poll: Which American Eagle caption fits best?
Apr 15, 2014, 01:01 pm CDT
- Captivate us with a work of legal fiction and win $3,000
Apr 14, 2014, 03:01 pm CDT
- An uptick in service animals on airplanes is sparking controversy
Apr 11, 2014, 07:21 pm CDT
- Should you self-promote in your blog posts? | Finding a lawyer via Google vs. social media
Apr 11, 2014, 08:35 am CDT
- Who are the all-time great US Supreme Court justices?
Apr 9, 2014, 12:45 pm CDT
- How lawyers can get the most out of Facebook’s paid status updates (podcast with transcript)
Apr 7, 2014, 08:59 am CDT
- Lawyers’ definitions of virtual practice vary, but not when it comes to finding success
Apr 4, 2014, 06:47 pm CDT
- Blog offers immigration help to Nigella Lawson | Celeb podcaster fights patent troll
Apr 4, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- Do law firms care what classes new lawyers took in law school?
Apr 2, 2014, 12:25 pm CDT
- Ax these terms from your legal writing
Apr 1, 2014, 03:30 am CDT
- Year-end results show less growth than expected for big firms
Apr 1, 2014, 02:50 am CDT
- Law bloggers sum up their time spent offline and face-to-face at Techshow
Mar 31, 2014, 01:15 pm CDT
- Tools for lawyers worried that NSA is eavesdropping on their confidential conversations
Mar 30, 2014, 12:44 pm CDT
- Meet 16 women on the legal technology cutting edge
Mar 28, 2014, 10:48 pm CDT
- Startup Lab’s leader has 3 lessons for legal innovators
Mar 28, 2014, 05:39 pm CDT
- In-house lawyers face technological minefield to preserve client confidentiality
Mar 28, 2014, 11:18 am CDT
- Ethics rulings tell lawyers to seek security when in the cloud
Mar 28, 2014, 10:57 am CDT
- Can small firms compete with BigLaw for a fraction of the cost? Yes, if you save on tech, solos say
Mar 28, 2014, 06:35 am CDT
- Tech-savvy litigators give advice and recommend tools
Mar 27, 2014, 01:01 pm CDT
- Fifth LexThink.1 stresses greater collaboration for lawyers to avoid irrelevance
Mar 27, 2014, 11:37 am CDT
- Did your law professors keep their personal opinions out of the classroom?
Mar 26, 2014, 09:00 am CDT
- Cartoon: Who did that eagle snatch at the courthouse?
Mar 25, 2014, 08:30 am CDT
- Are parents better off as solos, or at firms? | Why law-app developers are ignoring Android
Mar 21, 2014, 08:45 am CDT
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen on a jury form?
Mar 19, 2014, 12:00 pm CDT
- < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »