Latest @BlawgWhisperer Posts
- Law firm versions of big-box stores; IRS summer hours; Airbnb for the bar exam?
Jun 14, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Blogger reads between lines of NSA lawyer’s ‘false myths’ speech, knowing what we know now
Jun 7, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Blaming the Baby Boomers; Do young children believe that ideas can be owned?
May 31, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- In-person networking the right move for every lawyer?; Summer reading recs from bloggers
May 24, 2013, 07:29 am CST
- Question the quality of client leads from the Web; Should you link up with competitors on LinkedIn?
May 17, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Schools that are nailing law practice technology; Prof compares SLU to Pakistan; Tumblr drama
May 10, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Who’s really driving the alternative fee arrangements movement; Blogger stands up for privacy
May 3, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- SCOTUSblog gets press credentials; eBay defamation case is dropped after bloggers turn up the heat
Apr 19, 2013, 07:29 am CST
- Bloggers defend the brick-and-mortar law office; What if fathers had paid paternity leave?
Apr 12, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- Law bloggers round up ABA Techshow’s highs and lows
Apr 8, 2013, 12:35 pm CST
- Blogging gig: Comedy required, law degree optional; What data should law school rankings consider?
Mar 22, 2013, 07:30 am CST
- What’s the upshot of the Google Reader shutdown for bloggers and the rest of the (not) free world?
Mar 15, 2013, 08:16 am CST
- What office skills lawyers should know in an emergency; America’s next hot sauce lawyer?
Mar 8, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- ‘Inside the Law School Scam’ blogger signs off; Should appellate briefs have corporate sponsors?
Mar 1, 2013, 08:29 am CST
- Coyote Ugly retaliation claims can go forward; keeping client meetings under control
Feb 22, 2013, 09:05 am CST
- Should bar regulators use tech tools to search for ethics violations on law firm websites?
Feb 15, 2013, 10:06 am CST
- ‘A kind of Apple Store for legal stuff’ opens; Richard III’s legal legacy
Feb 8, 2013, 08:29 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: Pool of trained associates will eventually dry up, blogger warns
Feb 1, 2013, 08:45 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: Is BigLaw ‘culture’ worth preserving?; In defense of plastic grocery bags
Jan 25, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: Quitting law, by the numbers | The best word processor, word-count wise
Jan 18, 2013, 08:30 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: Craigslist Ad Offers Law Grads an Opportunity to Pay Their Dues—in Cash
Jan 11, 2013, 08:29 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: Avoiding ‘Digital Distractions’ While Still Having Quality Time Online
Dec 14, 2012, 08:30 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: The ‘Lawyer Brain’ and Parenting; Should Firms Blaze Two Trails to the Top?
Dec 7, 2012, 08:30 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: Actor’s Morality Play; What ‘Lincoln’ Left Out; Profs re ‘Fiscal Cliff’
Nov 30, 2012, 08:30 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: Profs Brainstorm on Election Law, Secession; Will Janeane Garofalo Owe IRS?
Nov 16, 2012, 08:30 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: Ideas on Fixing Long Lines at Polling Places; America’s Funniest Lawyer
Nov 9, 2012, 08:30 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: Legal Bloggers on the Hurricane Sandy Aftermath
Nov 2, 2012, 07:30 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: ‘Financial Literacy’ at NYU Law; A 10th Law School in Illinois?
Oct 26, 2012, 07:30 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: Media Getting Rape Case Wrong, Bloggers Say; Will LinkedIn Take Over?
Oct 12, 2012, 07:30 am CST
- Around the Blawgosphere: SCOTUSblog Hits 10-Year Mark; Building an Affordable Suit Wardrobe
Oct 5, 2012, 08:30 am CST
- < 1 2 3 4 > Last »